If you recently upgraded to Windows 11 and your TOZO T6 or T12 headphones stopped working, rest assured that you are not alone. Many users encountered this issue shortly after installing the most recent operating system on their devices. Let’s look at what’s causing this crash and how you can fix it.
Run the Troubleshooters
- Go to settings.
- Select System.
- Click Troubleshooting.
- Then select Other troubleshooters.
- Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and audio playback.
Disable Avrcp Transport
If the issue still continues, launch Device Manager and uninstall the Avrcp Transport driver.
- The Device Manager may be accessed by clicking the Search button and entering the relevant search terms.
- Launch a program with a double click to launch it immediately.
- Lengthen the available Bluetooth devices.
- Put your headphones away and turn off the Avrcp Transport entry.
- Note. Disable any other TOZO recording features that may be active.
- The next step is to disable Bluetooth and activate it again.
- Try again after re-enabling all TOZO entries.
Update Bluetooth Drivers
- Make sure your headphones are fully charged.
- Make sure the drivers for your headphones are installed correctly.
- Try reinstalling your headphone drivers.
- Upgrade your operating system to Windows 11.
More from us:
- How to hide inappropriate movie titles in Netflix Watch History
- How to fix Reddit chat window issues
- Fixing “Unable to take screenshot due to security policy” on an Android device
Tozo Headphones not working FAQs
TOZO headphones can fail for several reasons. First, insert the headphones properly. If not inserted deeply, they won’t reproduce sound properly. Second, pair your device and headphones. Search for TOZO headphones in your Bluetooth settings.
Several methods exist. You can connect headphones to your laptop with a 3.5mm audio cable. Bluetooth can connect headphones to a laptop.
There are several ways to fix Bluetooth in Windows 11. One of them is to troubleshoot the device driver.
Another way is to reset your Bluetooth adapter.
Open the Windows Control Panel.
Click “Device Manager”.
Expand the category “Sound, video, and game controllers”.
Right-click on your audio device and select Update Driver Software.
Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Windows will search for and install the latest audio drivers for your device.
If your TOZO earphones aren’t working, try another device. Run Bluetooth and Audio troubleshooters. Disable Avrcp Transport in Device Manager. Update Bluetooth drivers. If the problem remains, use Windows 10.